Some art collectors want to commission an original art nude from Aaron Knight. Commissioned art incorporates your concept into his artistic vision. A concept can be a simple as stating the things you like, such as: long hair, patterns of light, and nature. The concept will be incorporated into the artist’s style.
A series of photographs, variations on a theme, can be produced.
Commission Original Art Nude
- Original art, created just for you
- Your input will influence the result
- The artist will create something he is proud of, and sign his name to it
Because each commission is unique, an exact cost will be quoted based on the logistics and discussions that will be required to create the final piece(s). The minimum prices for commissioned work are as follows:
- Commissioned 12×18 inch archival photograph: $800
- Commissioned 16×24 inch archival photograph: $950
- Commissioned 20×30 inch archival photograph: $1,475
- Commissioned 24×36 inch archival photograph: $1,925
- Commissioned 27×40 inch or larger archival photograph: inquire
Note: The above prices are for privately commissioned photographs. For more affordable art nudes, browse the available art nude photography.
Many collectors want one-of-a-kind pieces from Aaron Knight, while some prefer bragging rights for being the genesis of a publicly available work. Either is equally acceptable and you can receive credit for your concept, displayed online, or remain anonymous.
- The majority of commission inquiries do not lead to a project. This is not because the client cannot afford the price, but because the request is too specific.
- Animals are complicated. Dogs, cats, snakes, and horses require additional cost and results will be unpredictable. The artist cannot incorporate elephants, giraffes, flamingos, or great white sharks. Nor is the artist inclined to incorporate images from other photographers.
- Unpredictable availability means that a particular model(s) cannot be specified. However, general preferences can be accomodated.
- The artwork will be in Aaron Knight’s style, please don’t ask him to imitate another artist.
- Direct costs, such as travel, will be covered upfront.
- Concepts are not blueprints, artists are not manufacturers. Your artwork will be unique. Aaron Knight’s effort is guaranteed, but the exact image cannot be dictated.
- The artist will listen to your input, then create artwork in his style. Unlike an architect or engineer, the exact result cannot be predicted.
The Prepared Art Collector
It’s normal for art collectors to wonder where to start the conversation to commission an original art nude. After your initial inquiry, we’ll have a friendly phone call. One of the first questions the artist will ask is to consider your three favorite artworks of his existing limited edition art nudes. Next, he’ll ask what you like about those three artworks, as well as what you would want done differently.
Process to Commission Original Art Nude
- Collector’s Inquiry
- Discussion and agreement
- Payment of upfront costs (75%)
- Production of option samples
- Further discussion, client input
- Refinement of the art
- Production of candidate images
- Final client input
- Final payment (25%)
- Delivery of the physical artwork